The International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors is non for profit umbrella organization that operates internationally, which continues the project Polish Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors, based on the European Network of Female Entrepreneurship Ambassadors (European Commission’s project from 2009).
The Federation of Associations “International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors” is a union of associations (legal persons only) which accept our Mission and our Goals and our Code of Ethics. It has legal personality and is registered in the National Court Register in Poland.
The mission of the Federation of Associations
Promote entrepreneurship, vital responsibility, the social system of the common good and develop friendly environment for the development of entrepreneurship and women in particular.
Goals of the Federation of Associations
- Promote a positive image of entrepreneurs and to promote entrepreneurship in particular among women.
- Facilitate and develop business cooperation in attracting new partners and more customers.
- Organize access to all the resources to help you conduct a successful business.
- Engage entrepreneurs for mentoring and practical education entrepreneurial mindset.
- Defuse high standards of business ethics and generally accepted principles of fair competition and good manners.
- Develop International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors.
Our Code of Ethics
As part of the International Network of Women Entrepreneurship Ambassadors I undertake to adhere to the highest standards of business ethics and generally accepted principles of fair competition and good manners. In addition, I undertake:
1. Treat customers in a fair, honest and respectful, exactly the way you want to be treated as customer.
2. Comply with applicable laws.
3. Perform and supply products and provide services of the highest quality.
4. Support the local economy, creating new jobs.
5. To be environmentally friendly.
6. Resolving any misunderstandings and conflicts quickly, honestly and with respect for all parties.
7. To promote and recommend the Women’s Enterprise Ambassadors.